When researchers use software as intuitive and powerful as MAPPS™, something strange happens. Instead of a screen full of data, you get something more useful: information.
We know. It’s a novel concept. But we think it’s just crazy enough to work.
MAPPS™ is the acronym for Multi-modal Analysis of Psychophysiological and Performance Signals.
Want to know more? Request a free demo version of our software and get on the list to receive updates on the full version. For more info, please contact us.
MAPPS™ and Add-On Features
- Intuitive graphical user interface.
- Cross-platform support – Windows XP through Windows 8 (coming soon to Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux).
- Integrates scene video input from built-in screen capturing tool, as well as webcams (unlimited video sources).
- Ability to interact and record data from 3rd-party hardware devices (e.g. Biopac, Nexus, ABM’s X10 EEG system, Zephyr, Zynex, Shimmer, Mindo. Customer requests for integration welcomed).
- Recording and playback of GPS tracking data.
- Gaze calibration on 2D surface.
- Real-time and post-processing modes of analysis.
- Powerful tools for scrolling through video and selection of analysis time windows.
- Click-and-drag definition of static and dynamic regions of interest (ROIs).
- On-the-fly selection of fixation parameters.
- Graphical data output of gaze variables, e.g. crosshair, gaze trail, fixations.
- User-selected video overlays, e.g. colored and shadow heatmaps, gaze cone.
- Summary graphs of processed data, e.g. pie chart of ROI fixation over selected time window.
- User-directed video recording of analysis results.
- Easy export of graph data to Excel.
- Improved signal processing and video compression algorithms.
- Record and play back synchronized audio.
- Enables analysis and visualization of multiple simultaneous subjects.
- Heart rate analysis (locate QRS complex locations, compute heart rate and variability, Poincare analysis).
- Provides an API which allows regions of interest to be marked in real-time as they are generated. This can be very useful in simulator type environments where ROI may be known at run time and can be transmitted and saved automatically.
- MATLAB® and 3rd-party application API:
- Request and access synchronized multi-modal data streams from MAPPS™ in real time.
- Publish data to MAPPS™ for visualization in real time.
- Implicit data synchronization.
- Data types supported include signals, video overlays, graphs, and ROIs.